When lashes are straight, they tend to curtain the eyes and make them look smaller. When they are swept upward, more of the iris is revealed and your eyes seem larger and more brilliant. Conventional skin-pinching curlers clamp, dent and use excessive pressure that can damage or even break your lashes. Nothing is better than heat to set a long lasting curl. Heat is used to curl the hair on your head and the same principle applies for your lashes. This heated lash curler is simple to use and shapes lashes in seconds. Its innovative design delivers a precise amount of heat, while making it easy to reach even the tiniest lashes.
How To Use:
- Turn curler on and wait until the LED indicator light on the comb head changes from RED to YELLOW (indicating it’s ready to use).
- Curl the middle lashes first then either side of the lashes.
- Brush upwards while keeping the curler’s heated comb surface pressed against your lashes for three seconds.
- Continue brushing upwards and hold curler at the tip of you lashes and gently force the lashes back and hold for another three seconds.
- For a more pronounced curl, release the grip and move to a new position two or three times.
- Repeat the process until desired curl is achieved.
- Turn curler off & replace cap.