With an exceptional balance of high-quality ingredients, Skin Veil glides on in a thin layer, blending into the skin. A foundation that illuminates the skin without feeling or appearing like a mask.
- Skin Veil minerals diffuse light across the skin’s surface
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Recommended for each skin type.
- No scent. No parabens. No animal testing.
How To Use:
- Apply Skin Veil on the T-zone (forehead and nose) and fade outwards with the brush or fingertips to provide sufficient and natural-looking coverage.
- Within just a few minutes, Skin Veil becomes one with the skin.
- Apply a second layer for a more coverage.
- Christine Barberich of Refinery29.com Editor’s Choice: “I’m not big into foundations, but I do love a product that mixes moisturizer, color, SPF, and a little glow all in one. As luck would have it, this new amazingly lightweight Skin Veil does it all, including minimizing the appearance of any pesky fine lines.”
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS – Vitamin E and a special selection of natural minerals.
Water/Eau/Aqua, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, Butylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Titanium Dioxide (Nano), Lauryl Peg9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Diphenylsiloxy Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Squalane, Peg 400, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Peg-10/Lauryl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Peg-15/Lauryl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, CI 77120 (Barium Sulfate), Stearic Acid, Dextrin Palmitate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Alumina, Tocopherol, Sodium Hy Aluronate, Hydrogen Dimethicone