The skin-soothing beauty of lavender meets the powerful anti-aging and moisturizing properties of cold-pressed moringa oil. True Moringa hydrates and protects from free radicals, locking in moisture and nourishing with antioxidants. Soothes redness and damage, minimizes the appearance of lines, wrinkles, and scars, and restores elasticity, texture, and tone. Ethically cultivated and produced by small farming families in Ghana.
- Anti-aging: Unlike comparable oils (argan, jojoba) moringa oil is naturally rich in the cytokinin zeatin, known for stimulating cell division, growth, and delaying aging of cells. Moringa is also rich in fatty acids and antioxidants that fight free radicals that cause premature aging.
- Hydration and Protection: This oil is cold-pressed in a heat-controlled environment using proprietary technology designed and built by their founders. Moringa oil is rich in good acids, which increase the permeability of skin and prevent dryness, signs of aging, and cracking.
- Ideal for all skin types: Lightweight and easily absorbed, the presence of long-chained hydrocarbons make this an extremely smooth and dry oil that will not clog pores, leave a greasy afterfeel, or stain clothes. Organic lavender essential oil adds an extra boost of anti-bacterial and anti-inflamatory healing power.
How To Use:
- Start with a freshly cleansed face.
- Apply one pump to fingertips and rub together gently.
- Press the oil serum onto cheeks, forehead and chin. Smooth over nose and lips to finish.
- Massage into skin with light, upward strokes to lock in lasting moisture for youthful, beautiful skin.
*Free of harmful synthetics.